Tego is the leading provider of industry-specific asset intelligence solutions that extend visibility from the disconnected edge to the cloud and back. Using our innovative, patent-protected technology, we are helping customers gain visibility and control that was previously believed to be unattainable. Tego’s Asset Intelligence Platform (AIP) utilizes RF technology and features chips, tags, mobile applications and the cloud based Tego Hub for configuration, analytics, and integration with other enterprise systems. Our immutable data storage provides greater capacity on the chip and survives rugged conditions that competing solutions cannot.
We are looking for a Business Development Representative (BDR) to help spread the word about Tego’s unique solution, and to drive growth in our business. Your role will be to follow up on marketing activities to cultivate new relationships and sales opportunities. You will partner closely with our marketing team as well as our sales directors, acting as a liaison between them to ensure a smooth and effective demand generation process.
To be successful in this role you should have previous experience developing leads sourced from outbound marketing activities and inbound inquiries. You will utilize your excellent communication and relationship building skills to connect with customers, learn about their objectives, and ultimately introduce them to a Tego sales director. From there you will remain a partner in ensuring successful closure of the deal.
If you are motivated, results-oriented, enjoy working as part of a team, and are energized at the prospect of playing a key role in driving Tego’s growth, we’d like to talk with you.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contact potential customers through cold calls and emails
- Respond to inbound inquiries for information about our products and services
- Partner with marketing to build and execute automated outreach campaigns
- Learn about customer objectives, capture what you’ve learned, and share with others to ensure optimal response to individual opportunities and ongoing refinement of our messaging
- Proactively introduce and implement new ideas for outbound campaigns
- Build relationships with customers, establish credibility, and build trust
- Keep accurate and complete records of your interactions and activities
- Maintain expert knowledge of Tego’s products and services
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience in a similar role in business-to-business solution sales
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Self-motivation, perseverance, and determination
- Strong, tested, and proven presentation skills
- The ability to close deals with clients, including cold leads
- Demonstrable aptitude for research, analysis, and automation
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Proficiency using Salesforce and other CRM tools, as well as MS Office