Tego’s Aerospace Inventory Management
Unrivaled aircraft parts traceability
Since 2009, aerospace OEM vendors have been using specialized RFID solutions when manufacturing parts to enable them with digital manufacturing and configuration data. We know because Tego co-authored the automated identification and data capture standard – ATA Spec 2000, Chapter 9-5, Version 2016.
Tego’s innovative Asset Intelligence Platform (AIP), including high-memory RFID chips, tags, and OS software paved the way for air framers, airlines and MRO agencies alike to automate the storage and management of lifecycle data on parts and components. The platform allows for cradle-to-grave tracking of serialized parts, paving the way to automated processes in part handling and allowing airline to use RFID to permanently mark parts. Airlines use repairable component part numbers and serial numbers in many daily business activities including provisioning, processing warranty claims, tracking part flight hours and landings, tracking installation and removal time and monitoring regulatory agency compliance.
Tego is the leading provider of solutions for aerospace part manufacturers, used in production lines and maintenance operations, specifically for Spec 2000 flyable parts programs. Tego delivers a common digital platform to maintain quality and safety of airline parts and components throughout their lifecycle. Core benefits of the solution include:
- Improved inventory accuracy and tracking
- Reduced cycle time to correct service-related problems
- Enhanced ability to identify and remove rogue parts
- Ability to maintain repair history, including upgrades
- Reduced inventory and warranty claim-processing costs
- Customize workflow to adapt to your aerospace supply chain process
- Embed instructions in software to enforce standard requirements
- Assure compliance with ATA Spec 2000 and TDS 1.7 for aircraft parts traceability
- Access historical aviation asset management and MRO information
- Enable predictive maintenance
- Store authentication and anti-counterfeiting data wherever the part travels, even remote locations
Learn more about the value and ROI Tego’s solution provides its aerospace customers – Read the white paper
Tego leads the way in digital transformation of aerospace supply chain visibility and MRO operations for aerospace
Tego Inc and RF Contols Partner to Accelerate Smart Factory Industry 4.0 Solution Adoption for Aerospace and Defense
Let your aircraft parts fly smart
Tego is an architect and co-author of the aerospace Spec 2000, Chapter 9-5, Version 2016. Tego has 30 granted patents and serves dozens of global customers, including Honeywell, Parker Aerospace and Collins Aerospace. Connect with us to discover the power of smart, flyable parts.