Digitized and Automated Chain of Custody and
Audit Information at Your Fingertips – Anywhere
For pharmaceutical manufacturers, product safety is non-negotiable. Violations could mean front-page news, lawsuits, or worse. Current aseptic environmental monitoring quality assurance practices rely heavily on labor-intensive paper-based methods, with only 15 percent of the market utilizing more automated methods like bar codes. Digital solutions can improve manufacturing effectiveness and facilitate reporting for environmental monitoring.
Learn how Tego helps to:
- Automate data collection from devices and people.
- Eliminate redundant data entry and transcription errors.
- Improve worker efficiency.
- Improve regulatory compliance.
- Enable sound product and quality release decisions.