Tego is the leading provider of industry-specific asset intelligence solutions that extend visibility from the disconnected edge to the cloud and back. Using our innovative, patent-protected technology, we are helping customers gain visibility and control that was previously believed to be unattainable. Tego’s Asset Intelligence Platform (AIP) utilizes RF technology and features chips, tags, mobile applications and the cloud based Tego Hub for configuration, analytics, and integration with other enterprise systems. Our immutable data storage provides greater capacity on the chip and survives rugged conditions that competing solutions cannot.
Manages the company’s software teams to develop and drive the entire product life cycle of new and existing products in the company’s suite. Leads the development of new software for the company in Android, IOS, Windows and compact framework. Supervises sub-contracting companies for work that has been outsourced by the company. Leads the company’s efforts to market, deploy and demonstrate its new products to potential clients. Conducts business development activities for new and existing products. This position manages and supervises four (4) Software Engineers that are responsible for working throughout the software development life cycle to develop new products and maintain the company’s existing products suite.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or the foreign equivalent, in Information Technology.
- Five (5) years of work experience Product/Project Management related to RFID technology.
- Five (5) years of experience in managing the software product solution development life cycle.
- Five (5) years of experience in translating product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Five (5) years of Automatic Identification and Data Capture (AIDC) development experience.
- Three (3) years of experience in managing software development teams.
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm, M-F
Please Contact: email@example.com Tim Butler, Founder & CEO, Tego, Inc., 204 Second Avenue, Suite 110, Waltham, MA 02451