This software engineering opportunity will appeal to ambitious, intelligent developers looking to gain full life-cycle experience rapidly from architectural design to customer support, work with disruptive technologies and take full advantage of the opportunities presented within this fast-growing high-technology environment.
- Develop and maintain reusable desktop/mobile/web libraries at core of our “smart asset” software products using best OO design practices;
- Modify and maintain existing applications using these libraries;
- Liaise closely with other technical functions, e.g. software architects, chip designers, etc.
- Occasional travel to customer sites (US and EU based).
Required Skills and Experience
- Degree in computer science, electronics or software engineering;
- 2+ years C# or Java;
- Familiarity with .NET environment (desirably CF);
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Experience in two or more of:
- RFID / NFC;
- Compact Framework;
- Cross platform development, e.g. Xamarin;
- PKI / security;
- .NET ASP / XML and web services.