We are looking for a detailed Account Executive to join the team in Boston. As part of our diverse team, you’ll support the world’s most cutting-edge technology platform, from design to implementation.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Personally drive sales and become a top performer
- Present an overview of Tego products via phone and web conference to potential customers
- Report sales activity and forecast to senior management
- Prepare indicative pricing, customer offers
- Assist with the negotiation and closing of complex enterprise services contracts with global partners, customers and government departments
- Provide customer and prospect feedback to both marketing and production teams
- Create and execute on a sales strategy that drives prospecting, nurturing, and closing new business opportunities
- Provide value added support to the customer to build a long term relationships
Our ideal candidate will respond to complex challenges and thrive in a demanding, results-driven environment. As a person you are strong-willed, structured and independent. You are a skilled persuader and negotiator who knows when and how to close a deal. You like to acquire new knowledge and are flexible in relation to working with many different types of tasks, you understand that there are some repetitive tasks involved in any position and you are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and find solutions to every challenge large or small.
- Minimum 5 years outside sales experience required (International experience a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or Technology related discipline preferred.
- Track record of success hitting quotas and/or organizational growth goals
- Experience delivering strategic sales presentations to senior management
- Open to 25% travel in the US and abroad
- RFID and/ or startup experience is preferred
- Experience with both RFID hardware and software desired
- Bilingual fluency strongly desired
- Must be a strategic thinker, team player, and a strong communicator
This position will be based in the Boston Area and has senior executive level visibility. In addition to a competitive salary, Tego offers an outstanding benefits package including medical, dental, 401k and paid time off.