The electrical engineer will be responsible for problem solving under general supervision. A solid background in electrical engineering and problem solving skills are a must. Analog / digital / mixed-signal circuit design, wireless communication is a plus. Tasks may include support of existing systems, PCB design, or associated documentation tasks. Activities may range from development of a new system to integration of a new or existing functionality on an existing system. Electrical engineers may develop requirements, test plans, and perform testing. Participate in field data collection and experimentation, analysis, and reporting. Collaborate closely with hardware and software developers through all phases of product development to deliver new features and product designs. Resolve manufacture yield issues on existing products. Evaluate customer use cases and contribute to new solutions. Participate in Agile/Scrum iterative design and development process. Some travel to customer sites may be required.
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- Analog, digital, and mixed signal circuit design
- PCB design experience
- Strong knowledge and experience in Electrical Engineering
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Flexible, self-starter, desire to solve any problem
- U.S. citizenship